Sunday, January 4, 2009

my beloved clan (tropang red horse )


tropang red horse

hehehehe, they are one of my beloved clan members who inspired me much to be more fighter and strong while leaving abroad ( other country ).
actually they are not complete coz other members was not their during the picture taking.
but they know how much i appreciate them and love them so..hard to leave without them coz i was dependent when I'm with them but time will come need to be independent that's why I'm doing this...i love them so much,...
when i was there during my 2008 PHILS. vacation im glad and so thankful for what they did to me, so much enjoyment singing and dancing, i saw the happiness
each one of them, that's why im very lucky to have them...for you all TROPANG RED HORSE & TROPANG EMPEFUNDA thank you so much more power and i love you so much..GO BLESSES all !!!








No comments: